Tuesday, April 1, 2008

HOORAAAY!!!


Hey BBQ fans!
Thanks for comin out!!
I hope everyone is having a good time, getting enough to eat...
(I know I am!)
Speaking of which, we've been dancing the Dino jig for about a month now, what say we get ourselves a BRAND NEW topic of discussion??
And hey, this just happens to be the first of the month, why not have a new topic EVERY MONTH?!?
(...did he plan this all along?)

Anyhow, the Dinosaur thing was my idea, and we all know they will continue to live on in our hearts and musuems, so let's get them critters on out of here and open up the floor to someone else...

Well?
Anyone?
HA!
How about this folks... you with me?
I say we make the next topic on a first come, first serve basis:
The first lovely BBQ'er to come up with something gets the accolades!

HA!
I can't wait!!

Man, this is fun!!!

- [COREY]

No comments: